qualifications of charlotte clemens
- Masters of Education, “Learning and Teaching Cultural Connectedness in the Secondary Art Room”. Victoria University, Melbourne.
- French and Spanish Languages, Lyceum Language Center, Melbourne.
- Post Graduate Diploma of Education (H), Hawthorn Institute of Technology, Melbourne.
- Apprenticeship in Scenic Art, Brunskill and Kingman, Covent Garden, London.
- Certificate of Indian Weaving, Universidad de Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico.
- Spanish (H), Latrobe University, Melbourne.
- Fine Art, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Painting, Printmaking and Sculpture. National Gallery School of Art, Melbourne. Studied under Lenton Parr and John Brack.