publications of charlotte clemens
- Solomon Island Star Newspaper, "National Museum receives special gift from World War 2 Veteran's daughter", Story by Ben Bilna.
- The Age,
"70's Activist Streets Ahead".
Story by Chloe Booker.
- 69 Smith Street - 15 Years
- Brimbank Leader - “Teaching and Learning Cultural Connectedness in the Secondary Art Room” - Presented at the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.
- The Age, Melbourne - Penny Webb
- The Herald Sun, Melbourne
- The Banner, Werribee
- Sydney Morning Herald, “Mothers of Invention”, July 20 Edition.
- Portfolio, “Imaginative Imagery” page 14, September issue
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Portfolio – Corrie Perkins, September issue
- “Validating Design Education” - presented at the 'Art of the Real World' at Queensland University
- Vogue Living, Arts Diary
- Belle, Arts Diary
- The Age, Melbourne - “Bad Mothers in the name of Art” by M.Latham June 1st
- Woman’s Art Register, Vol 3